Arizona Estate Planning Update Package
If you have estate planning documents and have recently moved to Arizona, you should update your documents to be valid under Arizona law. Usually this includes the following:
- Updating your Trust and Will to be governed under Arizona law and Arizona courts
- Executing a new Financial Power of Attorney
- Executing a new Healthcare Power of Attorney, HIPAA Authorizations, and Living Will
- Ensuring your Arizona property is deeded to your Trust (or consider a Beneficiary Deed)
- Signing an Arizona Department of Transportation vehicle beneficiary deed
If you need assistance updating your estate plans under Arizona law, please reach out to Kierman Law, PLC.
Let us help
Contact us today to schedule an appointment to update your Arizona Estate Plan.
Get in Touch
Let us know how we can help you plan for the future.